[Divunal-devel] twisted.reality.Age

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

I'm reinstituting James's way of dynamically reloading classes, becuase
mine tends to break the "instanceof" operator in Java rather reliably.

If you don't know what this means, it just means that there's a
twisted.reality.Refrump verb which reloads all the verbs in the game, so
now you have to type "refrump" if you want to test a new verb.

(Note: your verb will first be loaded when it is invoked, not when you
type 'refrump')

  "Reality ... is just software.   |  Glyph Lefkowitz
   The hacker is our savior."      |  Code Gardener
   -- The New York Times           |  Twisted Matrix Enterprises