[Divunal-list] Our Apologies

Tenth tenth@clockwork.divunal.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:23:19 -0400 (EDT)

As you may have noticed, a large part of a Divunal Author discussion just
went to this list by accident... We're sorry to have spammed you with a
bunch of internal stuff. However, to put this in an optimistic light, it
is at least a sign that the Divunal Project is alive and kicking.

And as you may have noticed, we are looking for more help... Programmers,
Authors, good roleplayers, and just about anyone else who wants to help
out with an ambitious text based roleplaying project. It's not easy, (as
may be evident from the discussion going on in that misplaced message) but
we're finally reaching the point where most of the fun, creative parts of
game design happen... At the risk of sounding like I'm selling something,
There's Never Been a Better Time to Join.  :-)

Not to mention that authors and Helpful People In General (TM) are
basically guaranteed free run of our servers in the event that we ever
actually expand into a commerical project... But you can read about all
this and more on our website (www.twistedmatrix.com). Our site will
also be expanding again in the near future, so you can stop by sometime
and see some of this nifty stuff we've been talking about.

Thank you again for your time and patience,

- Tenth