[Divunal-list] A Brief Reminder

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:15:00 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone who was on this list before, please remember that it is now a
*public* list, and therefore you shouldn't be discussing spoiler
information on it, only answering questions about what's going on.  Also,
it's not a development mailinglist, please direct programming traffic to
divunal-devel@divunal.com

New subscribers: please send us questions, I'm sure many of you have the
same ones... we'll be taking any relevant answers from this list and
putting them up as a FAQ as soon as we have a few.

Thanks everyone!

  "Reality ... is just software.   |  Glyph Lefkowitz
   The hacker is our savior."      |  Code Gardener
   -- The New York Times           |  Twisted Matrix Enterprises