[Divunal-list] (no subject)

Glenn glennc@gcaptain.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:18:45 -0500

Greetings:

 My name is Glenn, and first, I would like to say that it is an honor to
be apart of your team. A little information about myself, I live in Louisiana.
It's not the best place in the world. We're behind technoligcally behind.
I'm hoping we'll get FastAccess DSL but I doubt it. BellSouth is taking
their time getting here. We don't even have cable in this city yet, but our
small, surrounding cities have it. I've worked on several muds and mushes, and
for a time, I was a God on Achaea (I wanna say Elusia, but its Achaea). I look
forward to working with you all on making Divunal the best multiplayer
roleplaying experience on the Internet.

I would also like to make it known that I agree to any/all terms
on the author page. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Glenn M. Captain Jr.
Executive Director
CI - Finances
glennc@gcaptain.com