[Inheritance] Hey there

Benjamin Sunshine-Hill sneftel@popmail.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:41:06 -0600 (CST)

Hi!

Hmm...I see I'm the third person on this list. Well, I guess that makes me special somehow. ("Look at me! I follow links from Freshmeat!) I've had some experience working with Diku-MUD code, but this seems pretty new. After reading about Twisted Reality, I immediately became possessed with a desire to author with it. I'f you've ever worked with the ROM Diku-MUD codebase, you know why. This seems like a good way to learn how to use TR.  Anyway, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute to your project, since I've had zero experience working with Java, but I'm willing to learn.

Talk to ya later.
Ben Sunshine-Hill

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com