[Inheritance] link exchange proposal

Joshp Parker joshp at links-wizard.com
Tue Aug 15 03:05:02 CDT 2006

Dear webmaster,
My name is Josh Parker, I am the Advertising Manager of link-wizard.com.
I want to propose a valuable website recommendation between your site twistedmatrix.com and one of our partner websites .
I will place a link and endorse your website on one of our partner sites.  In exchange, you will place a link and promote our site on yours.  We are seeking intending to bring more traffic to our website through this promotion.  The site we are trying to promote is an online gambling website.
If you are interested in this proposal, please send me the website URL you would like to promote, along with a description.  I will send you our website URL and its description.
Best Regards,

Josh Parker
Partner-Links Manager
joshp at links-wizard.com