[Inheritance] Link Exchange Request

kaitrina.khan at gmail.com kaitrina.khan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:45:12 CST 2006

Dear Webmaster,

Sub: Link Exchange Request

I found your great website while searching for relevant link partners.
We are very picky of whom we choose for a link exchange. We value your
high quality website useful for our users and would like to ask you if
you would be interested in exchanging links with our high quality theme
relevant site. Please add my site at a page rank 3+ page.

Details of my site are as follows:

Title: Offers autographed sports memorabilia, such as balls, jerseys,
bats, helmets, baseballs and other sports collectibles.

<http://www.authenticsportscollectibles.com/>

or alternatively, you can use the following HTML code for this text :

<!-- Link code starts -->
target="_blank">Offers autographed sports memorabilia, such as balls,
jerseys, bats, helmets, baseballs and other sports collectibles.</a> -
Sports Memorabilia, Baseball Collectables, Schwartz sports.
<!-- Link code ends -->

Your link will be added on our site
at:http://www.yourwebdir.com/Gaming.html, under the category .

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Also, I will be contacting you for any other related project sites too
in future as I believe that you too are actively participating in link
exchanges with related websites. If you do not want me to contact you in
future, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line, with
the current message attached.

Thanks for your time

Kaitrina
kaitrina.khan at gmail.com