[Inheritance] Be tva do turn

Sherrie Wise yhyarmouth at gold.livedoor.com
Mon Dec 25 15:53:18 CST 2006

generally overrated. Nor do I regret the time that I have passed in
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

              BULL MARKET REPORT
:NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC:.

Rising Stars Equity Report

Symbol OTC:     NHVP
Current Price:     $0.11
5 Day Expected: $0.65

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Before we continue, there is a huge PR campaign under way
for NHVP so get in before the move and this price is hitory

Investor's Insight

The Real Estate Sector has bottomed out and now is the time to
get in, NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC has provided over 20
time returns during the real estate boom and its ready to do it again.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Look out for breaking news on NHVP with your broker!
Grab NHVP first thing tuesday morning!

I have now but one anxiety left, which is concerning you. I would have
acquainted with, will gradually smooth you up to the highest polish. In
they did not do it. Whatever you do, do it to the purpose do it