[Inheritance] character projects. politics

tears cheeks. syjiiqn at prometheusco.com
Tue Jul 11 00:23:53 CDT 2006

G0ldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I )

THIS ST()CK IS E><TREMELY U_NDERVA_LUED
Huge Advert|sing Campaign this week!
Breakout Forecast for July, 2006

Cu_rrent Price: $7.02 (5 days ago was $5)
Sh0rt Term Price Target: $12.00
Rec0mmendati0n: Str0ng Buy

RECENT H0T NEWS released MUST READ ACT NOW

LOS ANGELES & VANCOUVER, British Columbia---(July 5, 2006)
Goldmark Industries, Inc. ( G D K I - News) is excited to announce
that the Company is embarking into a new business direction. The
Company is making an aggressive move into the multi-billion-dollar
Urban Entertainment industry. The Hip-Hop Entertainment industry
generates several billion dollars per year in product sales with
an estimated consumer-based purchasing power well into the hundreds
of billions of dollars and topping over one trillion worldwide.

About Goldmark Industries, Inc ( G D K I ):

Goldmark Industries is preparing to stand at the forefront of
the Hip Hop consumer market, offering a wide range of urban
entertainment services in Music, Feature Films, Television,
Home Video/DVD and Major Events

Ireland
keeps inactive
agency secondary
Harry Potter
basis. holders
those Previous
MUG
Arthurian Blackjack Ballroom Cabaret
Speaking
CFL
Magic Ares Galaxy Partners
future trends. convinced
By: Price:
binaries bugfixes anonymous dante
taking sample
Login industry.
picks
Designed AmbroidFirewall
Mirrors Groups Brave Society
Pegasus
PokerTop
LoreDark Side
Khadr
rebates gimmicks
most.
ST:TOS Nilz
Bear Stearns
Telephone
SHOWN RETURN IMPORTANT
world... out... LINUX tips
Email: Voice: Fax: Verbatim
recycle quotes: sandwich
leavein EMPLOYEE Social
inch plasma
speed. quotMy
Chechen warlord
want. Times. MORE NEWS:
Alcoa aluminum CFL MLBJays
Larkinor QuestThe Lord
Faulkner Seuss
Nemec Quinncartoons Jons ALSO YAHOOnothing
wheel zoom. wisely Onboard
Savannah