[Inheritance] Dear Sir,

resources resources at pakistanimatrimonials.com
Mon Sep 11 14:41:00 CDT 2006

Dear Sir,

Sub: Link Exchange Request

I found your great website while searching for link partners. We are very Picky of whom we choose for a link exchange. Since reciprocal links don't have the value they once held, we try to only participate in one way linking. To accomplish this you can link to our site.

To place a link to my site please use the following information:

<A href="http://www.mybabyboutique.net" target=_new> Baby Toys | Educational Toys | Wooden Toys</A> Online retail store specializing in educational toys and accessories for children ages 0 to 10 years old.<br>

Plz. add our link on min pr2 link page or more than  pr 2 link page.
We will link to your site from our other site newyork.ru.com (Home page PR4,ink page pr3). This way we both will have one way links to our sites which search engines value higher. Let me know where I can view my link and Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description of your site.

And we will add your link at this link page with in 24hour after our link on your site.:

http://newyork.ru.com/resources.html
http://www.bestawards2006.com/xpartners/directory.html

I am waiting of your positive reply.

Best regards