[Inheritance] Re: Job

David Venord vwbcd1999 at chapman-freeborn.com
Tue Dec 4 08:14:03 EST 2007

Hello,

We'd like to suggest you a position of a "Cash Flow Manager" in our
company. The task of the "Cash Flow Manager" is to process payments
between our clients and our company via bank transactions. The job is
related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be
accompanied with detailed instructions. It is a commission based
position. We guarantee that you will get 5% of each processed payment.

General requirements:
- Ability to create good administrative reporting
- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit, but not a must
- Willingness to work at home and take the responsibility to set up and achieve
goals
- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations
- Effective interaction with customers
- Familiarity to online work, Internet and e-mail skills
- 6-8 hours per week

This job will allow you to:
- Efficiently work at home
- Get additional extra time
- Achieve financial independence without having to follow the standard
  working day schedule (only 1-3 hours per day)
- Develop high self-respect and esteem
- Become able to share time and money with others less fortunate than you

Currently vacancies left: 24

We offer our employees a competitive salary 2000 USD per month and
benefits package, including health, life/ad&d, long term disability,
paid time off, pre-tax reimbursement accounts, educational
reimbursement, voluntary supplemental insurance, employee assistance
program and 401 (k) plan.  This is a great opportunity to join a
company poised for growth that encourages teamwork without minimizing
the contribution of the individual. We value candor and accountability,
and we perform with integrity and respect. We embrace change and we
possess an entrepreneurial spirit.

Our company is a well-known financial organization, with solid and
honest reputation, if you are interested in working with us or if you need
more information please visit our site http://bconsgroup.com
and fill our on-line form.

God Bless You,

David Venord