[Inheritance] undid

Mercer bxl at deloitte.com
Mon Jul 2 19:20:49 EDT 2007

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Why do you need to do this? This way, if the pages that make up your
sales letter get torn apart, you don't have to worry about your prospect
getting lost, or wondering where to go. So instead of upsetting you with
the aftermath, I found someone who can help me.

You can easily boost the "trust factor" by including your customer's
full name, city and state, and their web address.

Once the testimonial is recorded, it's instantly available for playback
on your Website.