[Inheritance] sweepstakes

Edgar G. Gaines fofce at cma.de
Tue Jul 3 10:33:38 EDT 2007

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

The state legislature, under the threat of a federal civil rights
lawsuit, voted earlier this month to allow that initiative to continue
moving forward. It is condemned by the UN Human Rights Commission, who
state that it contravenes women's equality rights and also harms their
children. His biggest scam was the now famous "Salamander Letter" which
Hoffman claimed was written by Book of Mormon witness Martin Harris.
Unlike homosexuality, polygamy is a cultural practice, or religious in
the case of fundamentalist Mormons. so many loopholes from so many
different angles, and I don't think anyone, right or left, has a good
answer to them. Frankly, my biggest fear was that she would divorce me
and remain in the Church.