[Inheritance] elimination

Theodora xjj at lecroy.com
Wed Jun 20 20:40:23 EDT 2007

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

Wi askin' dat yuh hop aff a di bus an' step skillfull . Eating Chilibibi
and Press with green and red syrup, with or without milk.

Julie: Still, yuh better hope nobody no wake up. Mi sey Tony nuh gi mi
back mi money so all a it outstanding! Dis moggle can survive any
adversities an' cantravasies.

Romie: Yuh a hear mi Jules, mi can't take this foolishness no more.
" Well, the boss liked him so he gave him the job.

MI SEY TONY NUH PAY MI YET! You have to kill her. All was quiet for
about five minutes. A beautiful young white woman gets in smelling like
very expensive perfume.
If you want to keep this job, you'd better be doing better than just one
sale". Monthly payment: Ask Tony.
" His brother thinks about it ah bit an say, "Fyah fi bun dem ting deh,
but fuh ah million bucks, I suppose I would. laundry detergent had free
glasses, dishes or towels hidden inside the box.

" Once again the Devil excused himself and put the Lord on hold.
"Ah whah yuh mean by ironic?
"  After he ate his meal, they hung him too.

"When the Jamaican remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And how
many times did you make love to your wife last night? Howeva dis bus noh
stop fi police  .

" The Trini man shakes his head.

cause a monts now mi nuh si not a cent fram im.

I can understand why you didn't run away, you are in your Lord's house,
you preach against me everyday and you aren't afraid of me.

The doors burst open; a black cloud rolls in with the devil in its
midst. Drumpan chicken is being sold all over the Streets of Gold. The
Jamaican man, obviously upset, asked his wife why she wasn't wearing any
underwear.

"The Trini-man replied, "just try dem ting on boy.
Please do not climb troo di window dem til unnu pay unnu bus fare. "
Finally, it was the Jamaican's turn.

Go to K-Mart and get yourself some underwear! Some refuse to wear their
halos because they don't fit right over their hairstyles.

Please hole on pon di railin' when dibus a tun di cana dem. Pitching
Marbles and playing jockey in the canal. How many seconds are there in a
year? If yuh call a rose by any other name it will smell just as sweet.
Having a pet chicken, duck, rabbit or goat and crying when it became a
meal. "   The West Indian crosses one leg over the other and replies,
"See one, see de other!
Her skirt was up over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing any
panties either!

Romie: Jules, yuh more dangerous to me than all a fi dem cutlass and
pick-ax.

She landed with her skirt over her head revealing that she too wasn't
wearing any panties.
Lying in front of the bus was a donkey.
" "So tell meh man, wha about you, how yuh dead?

"Well, I gwan get a driver licence," he answered with pride and
jubilation.

strictly up front dollas a do it.

Before soca, dub and chutney  Before children's rights and women's lib.

Because yuh does geh real numb and den jus drift off, like when yuh
sleeping.
Of monthly payment outstanding: is wha' do dis ooman? "  Wife replies,
"Yu horse deh pon di phone "!
"Congratulations shower him from all around, and many exclamations of
"Wow! I am sorry to tell you that we calling off di war. Maybe we just
don't know how to deal with them; maybe we are using the wrong approach.
Dis moggle can survive any adversities an' cantravasies. After the store
was locked up, the boss came down. Assimilation not diversity and that
the cutlass is a truly proud and noble tool! " Finally, it was the
Jamaican's turn. I'm always to drunk to sew my countrys flag on my
backpack. And yes Essiquebo belongs to Guyana NOT Jamaica. unu hypocrite
and sadomite unu!