[Inheritance] steak

Tim Y. Woodruff sjniz at cantruck.com
Sun Jun 24 05:06:43 EDT 2007

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Please send comments and stories for the next issue to Marco. Former
President Rawlings explains some of the successes of his administration.
Ex-President Rawlings said he is not happy about how Africa is treated
internationally. Addo-Kufuor, is also the MP for the Manhyia
constituency in the Ashanti Region, a position he has held for three
consecutive parliamentary terms.

In terms of compliance with existing accessibility standards we are
proud to say from our own testing that the site meets the highest Triple
A accessibility standards as laid down by the WCAG.
His topic was "The New Ghana Cedi and Investment". The beneficiary
districts are Asunafo North, Kintampo North, Tano North, Techiman and
Wenchi. According to the district manager, farmers in those areas who
have their residence in the forest cut wood residue as firewood for
domestic purposes. President Kufuor also said Africa today is thinking
about a project in the Congo basin region that could supply electricity
to the whole continent with even exports to other parts of the world.
This was disclosed when two representatives from the Libyan Embassy, Dr
Abdulai Abubakar and Dr Bashir Gshera paid a courtesy call on the
Greater Accra Regional Minister, Sheikh I.

For obvious reasons, communications agencies tend to focus on the
fantasy world, creating desire for goods and services through brands
that provide a gateway in to the media Elysium.
Former President Rawlings explains some of the successes of his
administration. No the Summers keep getting better!

Deadlines have been also issued to all operators to remedy all quality
of service impediments by the close of July, failure of which the NCA
will apply in full all the requisite sanctions.

The barge was built for the people of Ghana with a grant from Japan
because we had found gas in Effasu. " He said it should be a blessing
and not a curse to the country.

The more time we spend in brand land, the more difficult it is to get
back. She said the refugees were transported to Kuma Farms Complex at
Domebra, near Kumasi, for the training, which ended last month.
She said money-counting machines at the banks could also detect fake
currencies, which would minimize the problem if not eliminate it and
therefore there was no cause for alarm.