[Inheritance] Services (Link Building+SEo+ we b devlopment)

neha neha.sangal22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:43:29 EDT 2007

Dear

We are a fast growing INDIA based company.
We provide complete Natural Link Building Solution in professional
Internet Marketing Services.
 =

We have a dedicated team of professionals to serve you in Link building
and SEO. Our Link Builders who specialize in getting theme based targeted
links for Client's website.
 =

We provide you the reciprocal and one way link building with following
essential conditions:
 =

1.We ensure that the page where the webmaster has added our link is
indexed by Google/Yahoo/MSN.
2.We ensure the committed No of links on that particular link page.
 =

3.We ensure that the sites must be related to the theme of the campaign
what we are working for.
4.We ensure the webmaster to use the proper anchor text(Title)/description
provided.to him to place our link at his/her sites
5.We ensure that no webmaster receives a repeated Link Request Mail for
the same campaign.
 =

We strictly work on performance basis and can assure you of getting
quality links for your site as well.
 =

We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long business
relationship with you and your company. we provide a quality work in Link
Building and search engine optimization.
also we are handling web site work,
we are working in, PHP, ASP.Net(web application),we  have a experienced
team in devlopment.
 =

if u want to increase the popularity and also want to be in top towenty in =
search engine.. =

 =

Kind Regards

neha sangal