[Inheritance] It's just incredible.

Louise byv at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 02:55:31 EDT 2007

SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

She's super talented.
You take it with a grain of salt.

I'll figure out something. There's no way I'm not going to hang out with
my favorite band. He is really producing the record. I came back to Los
Angeles and called everybody I knew and said, "I need money to buy iPods
with, or I need iPods.

" I was a little bit like, "Oh I don't know.

I came back to Los Angeles and called everybody I knew and said, "I need
money to buy iPods with, or I need iPods. How did that song turn out so
much longer than the rest? As a fan, it must have been horrifying to
read about Cris Kirkwood's troubles. I think it's quite fitting.
I read about what you did for injured soldiers at Walter Reed.
" That was pretty much it.
And then Nick came back around with the band, and that's when it made
sense to go more full-on and the songs led the way again so . I was
playing in Washington, DC, two and a half or three years ago, and I just
got invited. What an absolutely incredible songwriter and singer she is.

" I can't imagine how that works. I came downstairs and there's Curt,
all six-and-a-half-feet tall, kind of standing there, towering over me.
It was one of the first songwriting experiences I had, so it was really
great to work with her.
He's like, "You ought to just go up and play the drums and let them hear
you. That then became my cause, because that was his cause. I just said,
"I have to do something. This is kind of like two big acts, so you're
all backstage together so it's fun. My whole agenda is to realize this
reunion and help it. "Money's not everything.

I was in DC and I got an invitation to go to the hospital from the Army,
I guess.
Yeah, it definitely has to factor in at some point. "When you get famous
and you get recognized for the work that you do, there's a lot of good
things that you get," Nicks told LiveDaily.
I think it was just people I was a huge fan of.
If you have a heart attack, you've endangered the heart muscle, then
you're going to have big problems. What we have to do is pretty much
like we have to make it stick when we do it. It's really a great little
story in that respect.
Have you heard the story of how this came to be? This is the solo album
we always wanted to make with all the most fantastic songs on it. I'd
like to take credit for it, but you do what's right for the song itself
and, at the end of the day, you look at all of them and go, "Okay, I
guess that's a record. "Teen pop was a great platform to start from; I'm
not someone who regrets anything," she said. I was really pretty blown
away and startled by the entire situation. You should tell your readers
to visit MuzikMafia.
That then became his cause. You kind of have to do the singles. When I
went home that night, I was pretty stricken, and I cried and I was
really upset. We're not as concerned about the genre or overall thing. I
enjoy having a full plate, so it doesn't feel like to too too much work.
He's really lucky to be walking.
I'm the sound guy on this. It didn't sound like it wanted to stop.

My brother's there, my mom's there, my niece is there.

And being able to be a part of something like this from start to finish
is unbelievably fulfilling. When you're in a little, tiny hospital room,
and you don't have room for a big stereo and all your CDs, this iPod
idea would really work out well. " In August, I have a film coming out
called "Dedication" with Billy Crudup, Tom Wilkinson and Diane Wiest.
You go to prison for a year and a half in spite of the fact of you being
nearly crippled.

Who are you listening to on your iPod? It's just incredible.