[Inheritance] "The swath of devastation, misery and sometimes death which Paxil has unleashed the world over is simply staggering.

Lyon cku at gapac.com
Thu Jun 28 12:23:06 EDT 2007

BusinessNetWire's Issues "Investor Focus" On SREA

Score One Inc. (SREA)

Market Makers are pushing SREA down to grab control but Market Watchers
continue to alert investors as SREA rockets higher! Get on SREA now!

And if you're willing to take one step further and actually visit a
health food store or a natural grocery store, then you can find even
more healing foods.

I think I need Zoloft. One big question, however, remains unanswered:
How can doctors accept these bribes and look in the mirror afterward? We
feed kids processed foods, refined sugars, cows' milk, and foods with
artificial colors and additives that actually cause attention deficit
hyperactivity disorder. "Not surprisingly, some people cannot, and as a
consequence commit suicide.

Get The Raw GourmetBeware of chemicals in foods, cosmeticsProtect
yourself from toxic chemicals in foods, drugs and home products.

Let's make the classes easier, so that people can graduate now. They
were much healthier. "The label already has a category C pregnancy
caution, which means no adequate, well-controlled studies have been done
to determine the effect on the fetus. GlaxoSmithKline, which first
alerted the U. Robinson, a Paxil survivor himself, said it took several
years of intermittent but intensive research to assemble the information
presented at the Paxil Protest web site. There are no Grand Rounds on
medical errors, no sharing of failures among doctors and no one to
support them emotionally when their error harms a patient. They are also
perceived as isolated and unusual events. Notice their promotional hooks
and be grateful that you, unlike most consumers, are no longer
susceptible to their influence. All sales help fund NewsTarget
operations. Now, what are these conflicts of interest, and are doctors
really so susceptible? "Conflicts of interest are institutional weeds.

Yet GlaxoSmithKline has done everything in its power to keep the
sinister truth about Paxil from going public.

I ask them, "Why are you taking these drugs?
One trial and it all comes out.

I think at least half the population is mentally deranged because of
their terrible diet, combined with the fact that they're on prescription
drugs.
Natural herbs and foods as well as medications that can no longer be
patented won't be "pushed" in advertising because there's no real money
to be made on them.

Pharmaceutical companies are willing to spend this kind of advertising
money on only their most recently approved medication. And how many
incompetent public school teachers are fired?

All sales help fund NewsTarget operations. Wheadon stated "there have
been a number of systematic studies in humans looking at the potential
for Paxil for abuse, tolerance and physical dependence. "It's not a
straightforward picture," he said. They should tell patients to start
changing their diets, tell patients to eat some molasses and avoid
processed foods.

Even when a different company makes the generic medication, it is every
bit as good as the brand name because it is required to meet certain
standards before it can be sold in the US. " I usually ask them if they
do everything that people wearing lab coats with medical degrees tell
them.

There are cures right there in every grocery store, available right now.
How many corrupt judges are removed from office? There is no downside to
stopping medical corruption right here, right now. They should have no
place whatsoever in the food supply.
See more articles and news on PaxilTrack news on GlaxoSmithKline at
DrugCompanies. "I challenge GlaxoSmithKline to dispute the accuracy and
veracity of anything published to the web site. I'm depressed, which is
a 'medical condition that can be treated by the prescription drug Zoloft.