[Inheritance] Earn money with your bank account ID: 6763

BidLine 2007 refnum_535 andyparenti at aaaaaa.cn
Sat Mar 17 19:13:10 CST 2007

 We are glad to introduce you our new proposal. Today our Internet
   auction bidding firm has finally begun successful collaboration with
   american bank authorities. Our On-line auction bidding system is
   secured with many american major bank organizations and this is why we
   as the official affiliate are ready to guarantee safety and smoothness
   of every Internet auction operation our company processes in USA.
   Offered Job Proposals: Client Support Administrator: 8 hours per day.
   2600$ per month.Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones, Internet
   access.Assist customers from your country with full time email and
   personal support. Bidding Administrator: part-time 2-4 hours per day.
   From 3800$ per month + weekly bonuses for successful completion of
   daily assignments with no delays.Requirements: Internet access and be
   able to check your email several times a day, mobile and home/work
   phones, personal/business checking bank account(s). Age limit - from
   18 y.o.Be able to contact our managers and customers both with your
   mobile phone and the e-mail.Assist customers from your region with
   funds processing from the initial bidder to the seller itself.
   Checking bank account is obligatory. Become the initial third party
   between the seller and the bidder from United States region. Transport
   Manager: 6-10 hours per day. 2600$ per month. Requirements: car, PC,
   cell and home phones. Punctuality and responsibility. Benefits: 1.
   Become our initial representative and a middleman between the seller
   and the buyer from your country 2. Gain authority with people from all
   parts of the world who really rely on your service 3. Possible career
   growth 4. Work efficiently with no holds and delays and get weekly
   bonuses besides monthly wages for outstanding performance of your
   duties. For immediate and confidential consideration, please email the
   following APPLICATION FORM to Human Resources Manager APPLICATION
   FORM:1. Your full name:2. Your country:3. Your full address:4. Your
   mobile contact phone:5. Your fixed/home contact phone:6. Your work
   contact phone (*):7. Your contact e-mail(s):8. Are you ready to start
   working with our company? (must be 'Yes')9. Are you ready to accept
   money transfers to your bank account? (must be 'Yes') Sincerely Yours,
   Stefan Yanowski
   Staff Manager