[Inheritance] Is ex

Charmaine Robinsonzl peouw at rosindell.com
Mon May 7 08:00:09 CDT 2007

 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
 according to the contrA C T.  Michigan hired Amaker on hired March 29, 2001,

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .

CHINA D E A L

China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C

Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)

Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be
 -- Amaker's second year -- but the Wolverines were ineligible for the
scandal, the school's lackluster facilities and Ellerbe's awful recruiting.
,000 to ex-Wolverines Chris Webber, Maurice Taylor, Robert Traylor and
 a great deal for us. So we can take that momentum from this game and from the
its history.  Michigan was 18-12 overall and 10-6 during the 2002-03 season
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless
defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said
 him ,000, according to his contrA C T, which was obtained last week by the AP
 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46
you or anything,'' Iverson said. ''It just feels good. It just feels like
the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,''