[Inheritance] Link exchange Request

sanjeev sanjeev at web-performers.com
Fri May 18 14:51:45 EDT 2007

dear sir,
 =

As a part of an ongoing campaign to increase the Link Popularity of our
client's web site I am looking for some related web sites like yours to
exchange links with. I would like to request you consider linking to our =

site.  In exchange, we will link back to your site. Please add our sites.
Details of my sites are as follows:

Site(1)

URL  :http://www.rankmind.com
link Text :Computer Web Directory =

Description  :Web Directory, Computer Web Directory, Internet Web Directory=
, Tour and Travels Web Directory
Link back :http://www.rankmind.com/Computer.html
 =

Site(2)

URL  :http://www.robustoptimization.com
link Text :Computer Web Directory =

Description  :Computer Web Directory, Web Directory of Computer, Computer I=
nternet Directory
Link back :http://www.robustoptimization.com/web_designing_company1.html

Site(3)

URL  :http://www.searchwebonline.com
link Text :Web Directory =

Description :Indian Web Directory, Computer Web Directory, Internet Web Dir=
ectory, Tour and Travels Web Directory
Link back :http://www.searchwebonline.com/Computer.html

Site(4)

URL  :http://www.web-performers.com
link Text :Computer Web Directory =

Description :Computer Web Directory, Web Directory of Computer, Computer In=
ternet Directory
Link back :http://www.web-performers.com/web_designing_company1.html

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing =
your links at this =

site.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
 =

Best Regards
 sanjeev