[Inheritance] Why don't you buy some medications to be healthy

Bryon Smith laboriousbison at truth247.com
Sun May 20 08:35:22 EDT 2007

Dear customer.This is the letter from the CanadianPharmacy. We prove that "=
generic" doesn't necessarily mean "expensive". If you shop for drugs online=
, please, read this to the end.Fake drugs are everywhere The only way to pr=
otect yourself from drug poisoning is shopping for medications at a reliabl=
e licensed pharmacy such as CanadianPharmacy. Take care of your health - bu=
y your medications at a special low price in our discount CanadianPharmacy.=
Don't put your health and the health of your relatives in danger choose Can=
adianPharmacy.Yours,Bryon Smith