[Inheritance] re:Some useful advices for your health

Eddy Coley cwqmlx at altern.org
Wed May 23 12:15:21 EDT 2007

Dear valued member.
This is a letter from United Medical Research Organization. We just wanted =
to ask you to be as attentive as possible when buying drugs on the Web.
This letter is NOT a piece of ad =96 we just want you to know that more 80%=
 of the drugs you purchase on the Internet come from underground factories =
in southern Asia =96 so, apparently, no one can say that they are totally s=
afe. The only drugstore that has managed to prove the quality of its meds s=
o far is USDrugs.
Please, be more discerning when choosing your Web pharmacy.
--
If you have any more questions please contact to me.
Please include all previous messages in your email's.
Email: cwqmlx at altern.org
WWW: http://smewbl.greyhoundcalf.info/?bnvilmrxypvw