[Inheritance] Reliable drugstore with cheap prices!

Jerry Rivas irmfcahahkat at bluestarlogistics.com.au
Mon Oct 22 13:21:34 EDT 2007

 =

Lower your medication expenses purchasing drugs in Canada. Canadian Pharmac=
y online drugstore offers cheap generic medications which are the same as b=
rand-name drugs in quality, ingredients, dosage, safety, strength, performa=
nce and intended use, however, are cheaper.
We've organized customer support center to ensure excellent service and hel=
p our customers by consulting them about side effects, dosages, providing o=
ther medication information. Fast delivery to any country. Strict security =
and confidentiality.Generic medications only!
http://ovhska.mentakessec.net/?66662300
 Jason Wagnblas