[Inheritance] Local representatives wanted, no investment needed. Serious people only please.

butch samuel kendrick at surecom.com
Tue Sep 11 01:37:56 EDT 2007

While sunlight is cheap, harnessing it is currently too expensive to be worthwhile on a large scale. For four years, McGehee and his graduate students have been working to make it cheaper to convert sunlight into electricity. While the silicon-based solar cells currently used generate electricity at $3/Watt, McGehee is aiming for nanostructured solar cells that are ten times cheaper at $.30/Watt. Once fully developed, McGehee's solar cells would be lower cost because the materials are cheaper. Moreover, they would be more lightweight and flexible so that "you could roll them out over rooftops," says McGehee.

Hello,
First and foremost, we would kindly like to express our deep greetings to you and your relatives and hope you all good health and happiness and more success in dealing. Our International Corporation is looking for new employees on various vacancies. We are by now for a long time in the market and now we employ human resources to work from home.

Our Company Head Office is located in United Kingdom with branches all over the world. Our supreme desire now is to enlarge our business scale to more countries, so we are advertising here in hope of cooperating with you all. We be grateful for sincere and ingenious employers. You do not need to invest any sum of money and we do not ask you to provide us with your bank account requisites! We are occupied in totally officially authorized activity and working in our corporation you can achieve career growth at a permanent job.

We are seeking a highly motivated professional, with skill of working with people. The position is home-based. We offer a part-time position with flexible working hours. And we would be happy to consider a full-time job share candidate.

The right person will have good communication and interpersonal skills and some knowledge of advertising. Candidates must be able to keep on focused and motivated when working alone.

Thank you and we are looking forward to cooperate in long term base with you all.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please feel free to contact us for further information.
The preference is given to people with knowledge of foreign languages. If you are interested please send next information to: KayHodgeZT at gmail.com
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Languages
4) Part time job/Full time

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
chrissy nahum

Here's To Biology: Nature's Own Nanomachines Dr. Steve Block, Biology and Applied Physics
While sunlight is cheap, harnessing it is currently too expensive to be worthwhile on a large scale. For four years, McGehee and his graduate students have been working to make it cheaper to convert sunlight into electricity. While the silicon-based solar cells currently used generate electricity at $3/Watt, McGehee is aiming for nanostructured solar cells that are ten times cheaper at $.30/Watt. Once fully developed, McGehee's solar cells would be lower cost because the materials are cheaper. Moreover, they would be more lightweight and flexible so that "you could roll them out over rooftops," says McGehee.
Electronics: Building Chips in 3-D Dr. Krishna Saraswat, Electronic Engineering; Dr. Chris Chidsey, Chemistry