[Inheritance] Link Exchange Request

Stephen stephen at biz-advantage.com
Tue Sep 18 08:46:18 EDT 2007

Dear Webmaster,

I am interested in 3-way Link Exchange as you might know 1-way inbound link=
s have greater importance in the search engines than reciprocal links.

Following are my website details:

Title:- herbalife products
URL:- http://www.healthylifenow.com
oducts. Secure herbal life Shop with Same-Day FedEx shipping. Independent H=
erbalife distributor USA. See our special offers today.

Your website's link will be placed at =

http://www.obezita.net/positives-of-exercise.htm PR 1
http://www.candidatemap.com/perspective.html  PR3
http://www.paandmasafetyfirst.com/resources.html  PR2
http://www.linedirectory.com  choose category
http://www.directoryfocus.com   choose category
http://www.addnew.info   choose category
http://www.timesdaily.info  choose category
http://www.groupme.info  choose category
http://www.netspell.info  choose category

Kindly add my website's link to your websites and send me url where you loc=
ated my link also send me your website's details so I can add your link to =
my site. I will place your link with in 24 hours.

I have a few other websites as well on various subjects, I hope we can exch=
ange links for them too in the near future.

Thanks And Regards
Stephen
(stephen at biz-advantage.com) =

Webmaster
This is not a Spam mail and has been sent with only purpose of link exchang=
e for mutual benefit. If you don't want me to mail you again in future plea=
se reply to this email with "DELETE" or "REMOVE" in the subject line.