[Inheritance] Fast Precision Parts Machining From China

ah6871 ah6871 at tom.com
Tue Apr 8 06:27:23 EDT 2008

Fast Precision Parts Machining From China

   Send your RFQ to us for fast delivery!

   Since 2001, our machining shop proudly serves precision CNC-
machined works in Shenzhen, Guangdong province of China mainland
for around the world, especially United States. Each year,120
qualified employees work in two shifts with CNC machining centers,
CNC lathes, CNC mills, grinders, wire cut machine and laser cut
machine in our facility of 10,000 square ft. to create over one
million pieces of gorgeous parts from material of aluminum, bronze,
cooper, SS, Ti, Zinc, etc., some of which meet the tolerance of up
to 0.0004". Our annul revenue was about 2 million US$ in 2006.

   We supply all kinds of industries such as robots, automation,
instruments, equipment, machine making, engine & motors, dentists,
prototypes, indoor decoration & fit-up, hard-to-find parts and other
use of engineering & techniques.

   To accomplish customer satisfaction, we developed the capability
in assembly, fabrication, the surface engineering and electronic
engineering. Our finishing is the best in around China mainland.

   We pay special attention on handling and material PPAP.

   Serious buyers please write to us for a quotation, both website &
PDF are available too.

   Contact: Mr. Ling (hotline: 86 755 88832548)
   Email: sdmen4 at tom.com