[Inheritance] Second NOTICE : Tax Refund

Internal Revenue Service refunds at irs.gov
Tue Feb 5 05:46:30 EST 2008

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $192.40. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here :

http://ip-216-46-85-202.dsl.nyc.megapath.net/IRS/Refunds.html

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service U.S.A.

Note:
* If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because  of the restrictions implemented by your ISP
* For security reasons, we will record your ip address, the date and time.
* Deliberate wrong imputs are criminally pursued and indicted.

© Copyright 2008, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A.