[Inheritance] INVESTMEMT AND PARTNERSHIP

Dr Charles Mensah dr_charles_mensah at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 09:42:19 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

With my humble fidelity and enthusiastic mind I will be glad for you and I to work together as one,  this is a golden opportunity that am bringing to you which will change our life in a positive way.

I need your keen interest towards this business and I will like us to be one and work as one body, this deal has to be between you and I, you have to promise me that no one will get to know about this or you will not notify my Bank! Because my life will be in danger, if any other person gets to find out, I know as a mature person you will do that for me.

Am Dr Charles Mensah., an Accountant, I work with International Commercial Bank ( Ghana) Limited. There was a foreign client who has Twelve Million USDA ($12:000:000:00) in his account with my Bank, who just die leavening the money without any next of kin and I went into research and I found out that your last name and that of my late client is the same that is why I want you to stand as the next of kin so that we will get this money out, it will be transfer into your account, I will provide to you all the necessary documents needed by the bank.

So my dear that is why I need you as a foreigner to stand as his next of kin to claim this money. I promise you, if you stand as the next of kin to this business for [our client] and receive this money in his behalf as his next of kin, the sky will be our limit, and there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks and God bless you for appreciating and acknowledging this letter.

Please if you are really interested about this business write to me with this email address below, so that I will provide you all the necessary documents needed.
Mr.Charles Mensah.
Hope to hear from you