[Inheritance] Recent discoveries in herbal science have shed new light on the subject of penis enlargement.

Lauren Espinosa shoehornszxy15 at gopose.com
Tue Mar 4 23:59:30 EST 2008

A breakthrough in herbal Science has created a pill that has been designed specifically for penis enlargement. The tests that took place over a 6 month period showed that out of the 5,000 Males from around the world who participated, the average gain after 5 months of taking Vpxl pills was 302 Inches! Amazing, PERMANENT RESULTS that will last. The body grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night! This is why Vpxl is the greatest breakthrough product in the history of male enhancement! Penis enlargement, as we know it, will never be the same.
http://wertrimos.com
To get the best possible results we recommend using the program for at least four months. But remember, just like exercising, results may vary. The more dedicated you are, the sooner you will see results. We look forward to your success!