[Inheritance] your website

Whitney Clarson whitneyclarson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:56:57 EDT 2008

Dear Inheritance,
We found your site and we liked it, but it looks like you could be getting a lot more visibility and traffic on
the search engines if your site was easier to locate.  For no cost to you we will analyze your site and
your web placement and show you how a higher listing with specific key words would greatly benefit
your online results.  Email us today at whitneyclarson at gmail.com
Our free review comes with no strings attached.

Sincerely,
Whitney Clarson
e-Media Marketing