[Inheritance] Why hire a receptionist when you can use ours?

Jeff Strum strum.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:13:13 EDT 2008

Do you greet every customer or caller with a friendly receptionist? Are you  pulled away from important business assignments every time the phone rings?
Stop the distractions and improve customer service! Get cost-effective,  professional virtual receptionist and administrative assistant services with  Intelligent Office.

Intelligent Office is so much more than a call center. Our professional  receptionists greet your callers with your own personalized message,  tracking you down and transferring important calls, answering your  customers' frequently asked questions, screening calls to improve your  productivity and providing the friendly customer service callers want and  expect. Callers never even know we're in different offices!

Now, for a limited time, Intelligent Office is waiving set up fees of our  popular Remote Receptionist? service! Give it a try and see for yourself why  so many small- to mid-sized businesses choose Intelligent Office for their  administrative support.

The Remote Receptionist includes:

-	Calls answered live, screened and seamlessly transferred to you
-	Unlimited remote receptionist coverage for your entire office
-	Trained, experienced remote staffing support

This risk-free offer won't last long. So what are you waiting for? There's no long term commitment.  Visit http://www.officeanswers.com/remote-receptionist/landing3.html to  learn more, and call our toll-free line at (866) 514-4555 to sign-up, today!

Sincerely,

Nathan Singer

This is an advertisement.  To discontinue from receiving emails from the list
manager: Receptionist Solutions, LLC, 10161 Park Run Drive, Las Vegas  Nevada, 702-515-7400, Please click here: http://www.rorinc.net/close.htm  You will then be given an option to enter your email address to be  unsubscribed from receiving future emails from us.