[Twisted-Python] Any tutorial/sample-code for khashmir or DHT?

Eric Hsu nkeric at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:46:42 MDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn the DHT (distributed hash table) which could be
used to build up a decentralize network.

I knew khashmir (http://khashmir.sourceforge.net) which has
implemented DHT with twisted. However, the project page of khashmir
presents no release, no docs, no sample code, no tutorial... but, it
has be included into the Bittorrent sources to implement the
"trackless" feature.

I'm wondering if someone could provide me or point me to some
sample-code or tutorial helping me to learn khashmir? TIA :)

Best Regards

- Eric