[Twisted-Python] newb: Twisted-Goodies asynch cluster and TaskQueue

Ram Peters rampeters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:57:09 MDT 2007

I have  several log files to parse every hour.  I am thinking of using
Twisted-Goodies asynch cluster and TaskQueue.  What I wanted to do is
assign part of the file or a single file, in the taskqueue and set
different client (node) to do the parsing.  Number of logfiles and
size
of log files may increase in the future.

My question is, are these right tool to use for this task?  Is there
any examples that uses asynch cluster and TaskQueue?

Thank You.