[Twisted-Python] Question about Twistd and PYTHONPATH

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 15:46:44 EST 2008

Hello Folks:

This is my first time using twistd. I have daemonized
a server by creating a TAC file. When I execute the
server (first I ran it out of its development
directory),

twistd -y server.tac

I get:

no module named Reporter (Reporter is a class)

when I run a non-daemonized version of the same
server, I have no problem.

I checked my PYTHONPATH. It seems to be properly set.
I tried setting the path using sys.path. No go.

Is there embarassingly simple that I am missing? Is
there something I should be overriding?

Cheers,
Andrew