[Twisted-Python] (Mis)indented Posts

Gerrat Rickert grickert at coldstorage.com
Mon Jul 6 06:46:39 MDT 2009

Thanks for testing this James.  Before I send this back to the mailman
list, could you tell me, would that be a "stock" 2.1.9-9ubuntu1 mailman
installation you rebuilt on?  ie. is there any custom configuration
specific to this list that could be causing this odd behaviour (instead
of a bug with the ubuntu version)?  [please excuse my ignorance if this
question doesn't make sense - I know nothing about mailman...I just want
to stop hijacking threads when I post here]

Thanks, Gerrat