[Twisted-Python] twistedchecker - Names of constant which are used as configuration options

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jan 24 18:01:16 MST 2015

On 24 Jan, 07:51 pm, adi at roiban.ro wrote:
>On 24 January 2015 at 19:23,  <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>>On 06:45 pm, adi at roiban.ro wrote:
>>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Why reviewing a patch I got into this error from twistedchecker.
>>>This is old code, just that someone it was touched by recent changes,

Also: pre-existing errors like this one should not block new development
work being done.  It is *not* a requirement that a patch fix all nearby
but unrelated problems like this one.

New and changed code should conform to the standard and try not to
introduce new errors.  If the "errors" being introduced are due to bugs
in a tool that reports errors, the bugs should be fixed.

Existing code *near* new or changed code can and should be left alone.

Jean-Paul