[Twisted-Python] Conch examples give me host key related errors

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:55:56 MDT 2016

A reply from Amber herself! Thanks for the pointer, I dug into the
code a bit and figured these lines would do it (assuming publicKey and
privateKey are already defined as strings)

f = whatever_is_generating_a_factory(**kwargs)
f.publicKeys[b'ssh-rsa'] = keys.Key.fromString(data=publicKey)
f.privateKeys[b'ssh-rsa'] = keys.Key.fromString(data=privateKey)
reactor.listenTCP(port, f)

It seems keys is deprecated from 15.5.5 though, what's the modern alternative?