[Twisted-Python] Conch question regarding command execution status

Sereysethy TOUCH touch.sereysethy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:40:50 MDT 2019

Hi,

I have a question regarding conch ssh connection. I opened a channel to an
ssh server,
my requirement is to know when can I submit my next command after the first
command execution finished. Is there a way to check that the command
execution finished in case that there is no data received? Is there an
exit_status or an ACK?

I read the SSH RFC (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4254#section-6.10) there
is a returning exit status (even it is optionnel), twisted conch implements
this?

Thanks,
Sethy