[Twisted-Python] Updating the project leadership committee

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 28 23:25:26 MST 2020

It’s never been publicly documented; it was originally an internal interface between the discussions on this list and the SFC when the project was much smaller, so it’s probably written down in some internal conservancy document, maybe. If we’re going to do something new, obviously it should be a bit more transparent.