[Twisted-Python] [RFC] Drop support for Python 3.5 sometime after May 2021?

Amber Brown hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed May 13 23:41:02 MDT 2020

A year ago (https://atleastfornow.net/posts/py2-py3-twisted-downloads/), those numbers said that 3.5 was 6.7% of users for the currently released version of Twisted, and 4.37% of all Twisted downloads that month. I could probably rerun them, but I think it's kind of obvious what the results would be.