[Twisted-web] twcgi.py changes

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Tue Apr 13 08:56:08 MDT 2004

Stephen Thorne [Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 12:20:46AM +1000]:
> The doc changes are required imho,

Using twcgi.py + PHP, I've had problems with setcookie in PHP (eg.
session_start() set the session cookie okay, but correct, working-in-apache
setcookie calls wasn't passed to Twisted Web when run as CGI).

Do those changes in php.ini get rid of such problems?

> but I don't really like the subclass
> for Debian.  Frankly, I think it sucks, but can anyone see a cleaner way
> of doing this?

Get a list of common prefixes (/usr, /usr/local, /usr/pkg, /opt), combine
with a list of common locations (lib/cgi-bin/php, libexec/cgi-bin/php, bin/php)
... should do.

NetBSD: 	/usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/php
FreeBSD: 	/usr/local/bin/php (probably)

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
Here's my obfuscated Python signature code, to indicate I'm a Python guy: