[Twisted-web] Rendering error messages

Michael Wilson michael.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:25:12 MST 2004

Wow, so I converted it over to work like examples/customform.py and it
works much better!

Two questions:

1. All forms/pages I have will have some constant headers, etc used
everywhere on the site. I'd like these to be maintainable by HTML
folks, so, if I don't want to use Stan, what's the suggested way to
create these and include them?

2. When I process a form and I want to put a message in the _forms_
error message field, how do I do that? I've tried dict keys of
"error", "form", etc, but none of them work.

Thanks for the tip! It forced me to go learn that stuff which I should
have done in the first place!