[Twisted-web] Refresh browser's content?

rednelb rednelb at chello.sk
Sat Nov 27 21:16:12 MST 2004

Hi,
Please can you tell me, if it is possible with Nevow (does it require
LivePage as well?) to force all browsers which are viewing a web page to
reload their contents if the server changes this page? I.e., to force a
browser to immediately refresh the page whenever it is changed on
server. Non-regularly.
E.g. live statistics - a server collects data and visualize them by an
image. Everytime it gets something new, it re-creates the image. And I
would like that every user currently being on this page will see the
change immediately.
I'll be glad for any help, hint, tip, strategy, ...
Thank you very much.