[Twisted-web] mysql connect raise error although reconnect=true

Andrey alpha04 at netvigator.com
Sun Jul 15 16:27:30 EDT 2007

hello

i have an xmlrpc daemon running and uses mysql for authorization. I noticed
that the connection will timeout after a period of time.

After investigated in the api, i found the cp_reconnect switch

adbapi.ConnectionPool(DB_DRIVER,cp_reconnect=True, **DB_ARGS)

however, my problem is, although the deamon will reconnect to mysql, it did
raise an error and turn down the first login attempt before automatically
reconnect the timeouted connection

I wonder if this is normal and this switch is intented to raise error before
reconnect?

thanks

Andrey k.