[Twisted-web] Twisted.Web or Twisted.Web2?

Maarten ter Huurne maarten at treewalker.org
Mon Feb 25 17:48:03 EST 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008, Shawn Smiley wrote:

> What is the groups opinion on which web library to use as the basis of my
> system?
>
> I've started the work using Twisted.Web, but would like a sanity check
> before I go too far down this path.

Our webapp has been running on Twisted.Web for about 2.5 years now and I've
had very little problems with it. The code is robust and the API is stable,
so there are no unpleasant surprises.

I'm not sure whether it's the best choice, since I don't have a lot of
experience with Web2, but Web(1) is certainly a sane choice.

Bye,
		Maarten