[Divunal-devel] Re: [Reality] Re: darkness

James Knight jknight@MIT.EDU
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:20:12 -0400

At 8:01 PM -0400 8/22/99, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
>Also, let's PLEASE keep our maillists straight.  TR does not have
>darkness as a feature, and since those people can't look at the code we're
>discussing, I think we'd best keep the discussion here.
We're talking about implementing a facility in Twisted Reality that maybe
is needed to make darkness (among other things) work, not darkness itself
really. As such, it does belong on the reality list. You don't need to be
able to see the darkness code to understand the issue.
-James

--
You are in a maze of testy little Java VMs, all subtly different.