[Divunal-devel] Working on this one for a while

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

For anyone who has some spare bugtesting time, take a look at
divunal.maxwell.VoiceTeleport.  Sometimes when I run this verb the server
hangs.  After looking at it long and hard, I can't figure out *WHY* this
happens.

I think this is either a case of (a) I don't understand what's going on
because I've been looking at it too long or (b) the JVM is buggy (as it is
sometimes wont to be).

So, I have switched to Kaffe (under which I can't replicate this behavior,
but heck, I can't replicate it reliably under blackdown) and anyone
interested is welcome to take a crack at it.  In fact, if you figure this
out I will be very greatful because it's going to be a pretty important
problem soon!!!

  "Reality ... is just software.   |  Glyph Lefkowitz
   The hacker is our savior."      |  Code Gardener
   -- The New York Times           |  Twisted Matrix Enterprises