[Divunal-devel] Faucet on Windows

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:58:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Evil Ivan wrote:

> Sorry if I sounded like i was insulting you, because i wasn't. I was
> sort of stating an idea about the way we deal with computers. It's
> simply that I would rather see a Java program distributed with a README
> file and a bit of faith, rather than a script meant to shield people
> from having to think.

Hmm.  I think I forgot the faith this time -- although I did include a
README which pretty explicitly stated what you have to do to get the
faucet running.  (I.E.: it says what James said about editing the
batchfiles)

Helix is back up, and so is the pump, by the way, so once you *do* get
that faucet running... :-)

Everyone's account has been wiped, and SSH is no longer installed,
although the CVS server is running.

Please let me know if you want a CVS account.

--glyph

I will rip you a new asshole if you run pico on large files on this
machine before i figure out exactly what crashed it last time :-)