[Divunal-devel] Indentation fixes/update your code now/emacs

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@divunal.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:24:53 -0400 (EDT)

I restarted the server and after a few minor changes, all of these patches
worked.  OpenLog wouldn't compile because you were importing
twisted.util.LogListener (not in CVS -- were you going to change this?)
and Sentence had some tricky null-pointering bugs.

All of these are fixed now.

Others who want accounts on the CVS server please email me.

Please keep in mind that there's going to be a TR release (1.0) sunday.
Make sure the codebase *WORKS* tonight.  If those with CVS accounts would
*please* download, build, etc, and tell me if they could get it installed
and running on their systems, that would be very helpful.

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, James Knight wrote:

> Everything in twisted.* is now indented properly (as far as I know),
> so it'd be a good idea to update your code now so you don't get stuck
> with massive conflcts. :) In this case, properly means 4 character

> And just in case you missed the previous email, here's what you have to do
> to make the indentation style pretty. :) (if anyone else is using an
> indentation style that is different (glyph?) maybe you could send it to me).

I am using a different style, but I think I'm going to try to switch to
yours -- it appears to be retabifying correctly whereas there are a few
situations in which mine will leave spaces behind... it won't create new
ones though.